This water-resistant jacket will keep you mostly dry in rainy conditions. This camo coach's jacket features an oldie but goodie artwork from our designer, featuring our favorite saying...live free or die, the official motto of the great state of New Hampshire.
The Jacket sports a waterproof nylon fabric with snap front closure. The Nylon exterior fabric is coated with a 100% waterproof coating... however, we give this jacket a Water-Resistant rating since the seams are not waterproofed, which may allow water to eventually enter through the seams or snap front closure when exposed for extended periods of time in a downpour.
- 100% nylon 330D with Interior PU waterproof coating
- Nylon Outer Shell: Waterproof Coating = Level 3
- Inner PU Coating: Breath-ability/Permeability = 5,000
- Water Pressure Resistance = 10,000 mm
- self-neck tape
- antique brass eyelets
- antique brass 6 snap front closure
- elastic cuffs
- underarm grommets
- drawcord closure at bottom opening
- standard fit
Size Guide In Inches